Tesla (TSLA) Model Y Seen Flying Around Test Track - Analyst
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry noted that Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) still unreleased Model Y was seen on the test track during his recent factory check. He called this a "significant" development.
Chowdhry notes that during their December 07 Factory Checks, for the first time they saw a Model Y on the Tesla test track going at "super-high speeds during rain and heavy winds."
He said this clearly indicates that the Model Y development is going as planned and he sees Model Y becoming a significant revenue contributor in the 2nd-half of 2020.
The analyst shared this video of the Model Y on the track from his visit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
- CESC Ltd (CESC:IN) PT Raised to INR123 at Citi
- Midday movers: Uber, Spotify and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!