Tesla (TSLA) Model Y Seen Flying Around Test Track - Analyst
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry noted that Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) still unreleased Model Y was seen on the test track during his recent factory check. He called this a "significant" development.
Chowdhry notes that during their December 07 Factory Checks, for the first time they saw a Model Y on the Tesla test track going at "super-high speeds during rain and heavy winds."
He said this clearly indicates that the Model Y development is going as planned and he sees Model Y becoming a significant revenue contributor in the 2nd-half of 2020.
The analyst shared this video of the Model Y on the track from his visit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk May No Longer be Doing Earnings Calls, Which May Be a 'Good Thing' - Jonas
- Jefferies Sees Tesla (TSLA) Consensus as Too Low
- Tesla (TSLA) launches major shift in retail strategy: cheaper locations, remote working, and more - Electrek
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!