Tesla (TSLA) Weaker as Morgan Stanley Slashes 2015 Numbers
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is indicated lower (-2.3%) as Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas cut his 2015 Model X delivery forecast from 15,000 to 5,000 and cut 2015 EPS from $4.39 to $2.45, which is well below the consensus of $2.99. Despite the change, the analyst remains an ultra-bull on the name and reiterated a Buy rating and $320 price target.
Yesterday, Jonas commented that the delay in Model X delivers could be related to the gull-wing doors. However, a letter being circulated to Model X reservation holders (see below) prominently displays a picture of the Model X with the gull-wings and makes no mention of an issue with the stylish and functional doors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid's (LCID) Debut Sedan Awarded 520-Mile EPA Rating, Eclipsing Tesla (TSLA) - Bloomberg
- Swiss Prime Site AG (SPSN:SW) (SWPRF) PT Raised to CHF99 at UBS
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Raised to EUR33 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!