Tesla (TSLA) Shipping Momentum 'Very Solid' - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry weighed in on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) after his latest round of factory checks, done on February 8th. Chowdhry noted production, shipping, and delivery momentum is "extremely solid" and said delivery activity in 1Q2022 is much stronger than 4Q'2021.
- Sequentially Model S Plaid ($130K Car) deliveries up about 15%
- Model S Plaid has High-Margins
The analyst provided a picture of a shipping truck that had 4 Model S Plaid on it. Last month they saw about 2 to 3 Model S/X Plaid per shipping truck.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating and $1,500.00 price target on Tesla.
Shares of Tesla closed at $922.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elon Musk Faces SEC Probe For Role In Tesla (TSLA) Self-driving Claims - Bloomberg
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP8.20 at JPMorgan
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk meets top Biden admin officials to discuss electrification goals - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!