Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,300 at CFRA
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA analyst Garrett Nelson raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $1,300.00 (from $1,250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst said '24 P/E of 90x, justified by TSLA's long-term earnings potential.
They raise EPS estimates by $1.35 to $10.40 for '22, by $1.20 to $12.45 for '23, and by $1.35 to $14.45 '24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Giga Shanghai is now fully operational - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades at High, Up 4.3%
- Photronics (PLAB) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!