Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives reiterated an Outperform rating and $1,000.00 price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) following "robust" China numbers.
Ives notes, for March, Tesla delivered 35.5k vehicles during the month which were roughly doubling from the month of February and appear to be on a strong trajectory into the rest of 2021 in the firm's opinion.
"Considering the Lunar New Year in China which took up a portion of February, we would characterize these March results (coupled by strong February) as quite impressive and highlights the underlying strength in Tesla's delivery numbers for 1Q announced last week," the analyst commented.
Ives believes from a run-rate perspective Tesla is on track to be on a 300k+ unit trajectory in China for the year which remains a linchpin for the company hitting its 850k+ annual numbers for the year.
Shares of Tesla closed at $683.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) taps tiny startup Springpower's tech to build cheaper, cleaner batteries - Techcrunch
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO PLTR TWTR FB AMZN F NOK
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) PT Lowered to EUR50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!