Tesla's (TSLA) Maxwell Deal Could Help Reduce Costs - Baird
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated an Outperform rating and $400.00 price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company completed its previously announced acquisition of Maxwell.
Kallo said while the deal is small, it could help reduce costs in the li-ion battery manufacturing process.
In addition, CEO Elon Musk has previously indicated ultracapacitor technology would be the future of electric vehicles.
Shares of Tesla closed at $231.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Alternative Crypto Stocks Delivering Innovative New Digital Currency Entry Points for Investors
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!