Tesla's (TSLA) 2Q Report Should Restore Credibility - Baird
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated an Outperform rating and $355.00 price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and thinks the recent move is the beginning of a longer advance for the share price.
The analyst stated "We continue to like the set-up for the balance of the year, despite the recent share move, as we believe further execution (beginning with the Q2 report) will help restore credibility and create a challenging short environment. Bear arguments have shifted to margins following the Q2 delivery release, though we think expectations have become overly negative and believe results could exceed estimates. Additionally, cash balance at the end of the quarter could be $4.5B+, which would be viewed favorably, in our opinion".
Shares of Tesla closed at $255.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- Elon Musk on crypto: to the mooooonnn! And back again
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!