Tenet Healthcare (THC) PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut raised the price target on Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) to $65.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "While THC's Q4 results were in line with mgmt's pre-released comments in Jan, we viewFY21 guidance ranges, which were above-Street on all metrics, as bullish signs that should drive NT stock upside. We remain bullish on THC and view mgmt's recently-issued3-yr guidance ranges (incl expectation that USPI will comprise >50% of EBITDA in 3 yrs)as key drivers of meaningful multiple expansion and stock upside."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!