Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,425 at Kotak
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Kotak analyst Kawaljeet Saluja raised the price target on Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) to INR1,425.00 (from INR1,150.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (4568:JP) (DSNKY) PT Raised to JPY3,300 at Nomura/Instinet
- Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) PT Raised to NT$148 at China Renaissance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!