Target (TGT) PT Raised to $235 at Telsey Into Q1 Results
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telsey analyst Joseph Feldman raised the price target on Target (NYSE: TGT) to $235.00 (from $215.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating, saying they expect strong Q1 results.
The analyst commented, "We are raising our 1Q21 comp and profit estimates to reflect a strong start to the quarter, gains from the second and third US government stimulus checks, benefits from a favorable product mix, and gains from company-specific initiatives, like fresh grocery via Drive Up."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP28.80 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!