Tapestry Inc. (TPR) PT Raised to $41 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Rick Patel raised the price target on Tapestry Inc. (NYSE: TPR) to $41.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "TPR reported a F2Q21 (CY 4Q20) EPS beat, driven by better sales and margins than expected. Impressively, op. income and EPS were higher y/y despite the ongoing pandemic which resulted in lower overall sales. We attribute this to strong planning and execution, which led to strong digital performance (digital sales +triple-digit%, with 50% penetration in N. America), an acceleration in Mainland China, significantly higher GM% on less discounting and higher AUR, and expense control. This progress, coupled with a better F2H, should drive EPS higher in FY21 than it was before the pandemic.We see sales drivers across each of TPR’s three brands, and ongoing outperformance of digital should be margin accretive. Net, TPR is already performing well and poised to accelerate. We maintain our Buy rating and raise our PT to $41 from $37 on higher ests."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!