Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) PT Raised to $149 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) to $149.00 (from $142.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We anticipate TTWO will deliver better than consensus F4Q20 financial performance, initiate a strong F1Q21 financial view and cautious FY21 financial guidance. We believe performance upside was primarily due to Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption and NBA2K franchise games and related recurrent digital Live Services. While we remain conservative over TTWO's FY21 growth profile from limited AAA pipeline transparency; a view that is increasingly offset by what we anticipate being a virus growth boost and an illuminating sub-AAA pipeline. TTWO has $2B in cash, no debt and generated $835M in FCF TTM."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!