Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) PT Lowered to $142 at Benchmark
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) to $142.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "TTWO delivered under-performance versus F3Q20 consensus but in-line with guidance, initiated an under-whelming F4Q20 profitability view, and raised the low end of their FY20 financial guidance, which again disappointed the consensus view. We remain cautious on TTWO’s FY21 growth profile over limited pipeline transparency; we’re currently modeling a meaningful step down in profitability as we are not confident that we will witness a AAA frontline release."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR48.30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!