Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) PT Lowered to $142 at Benchmark
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) to $142.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "TTWO delivered under-performance versus F3Q20 consensus but in-line with guidance, initiated an under-whelming F4Q20 profitability view, and raised the low end of their FY20 financial guidance, which again disappointed the consensus view. We remain cautious on TTWO’s FY21 growth profile over limited pipeline transparency; we’re currently modeling a meaningful step down in profitability as we are not confident that we will witness a AAA frontline release."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!