TFI International (TFII) PT Raised to $112 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jason H. Seidl raised the price target on TFI International (NYSE: TFII) to $112.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Raise 1Q22E EPS to $1.00, +14% above Street on stronger comps & margins, & raise 2QE EPS to $0.55 as we expect impressive results & momentum to persist. Shares +21% since reporting 4Q & buy side expectations are elevated into the print, but we remain confident BOOT will clear expectations and point to strong QTD trends. PT to $97 on greater conviction in LT share growth oppy & upside to EPS algo."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!