TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at TD Securities
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
TD Securities analyst Vince Valentini raised the price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) to Cdn$30.00 (from Cdn$29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- FedEx (FDX) Strong Beat Offset by CapEx Outlook - BofA Securities
- John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Lowered to GBP3.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!