TCR2 Therapeutics (TCRR) PT Lowered to $56 at BMO Capital
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim lowered the price target on TCR2 Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TCRR) to $56.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "TCR2’s 4Q20 GAAP EPS were ($0.55), above our ($0.58) estimate, but in line with the Street’s ($0.55). The narrower loss versus our estimate was driven by lower OPEX. We expect a gavo-cel Phase 1 update at AACR 2021 (April 10), but mostly translational data will be provided, with additional clinical data expected at ASCO (June 4-8). We decrease our target price to $56 from $65, as we push out gavo-cel and TC-110 launches to 2023 (from 2022) and account for dilution from recent equity offering, partly offset by lower expenses."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Raised to KRW490,000 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Palomar Holdings (PLMR) at Overweight