TCNS Clothing Co Ltd. (TCNSBR:IN) PT Raised to INR605 at Citi
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Citi analyst Aditya Mathur raised the price target on TCNS Clothing Co Ltd. (TCNSBR:IN) to INR605.00 (from INR505.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Stifel Canada
- Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (GPL) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.30 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!