Synovus Financial (SNV) PT Lowered to $42 at Raymond James
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) to $42.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
- positive on increase in its share repurchase program from $400 million up to $725 million
- PT cut to reflect lower industry P/E and P/TBV multiples in the banking sector
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) PT Raised to $250 at Vertical Research Partners
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Mainstreet Equity Corp. (MEQ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$110 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!