Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) PT Raised to CHF115 at HSBC
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
HSBC analyst Thomas Fossard raised the price target on Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (OTC: SSREY) to CHF115.00 (from CHF110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR100 at Berenberg
- Cranswick Plc. (CWK:LN) PT Lowered to GBP40 at Berenberg
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!