SunPower (SPWR) PT Raised to $38 at Cowen
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne raised the price target on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) to $38.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Management was upbeat about SunPower's growth trajectory, highlighting momentum in backlog, record bookings in new homes, and strong commercial bookings. Storage attach rates of above 30% are on track to hit the 50% long- term target and FY21 sales guide of 35% y/y growth came in higher than the >30% outlook at the Analyst Day in Sept. Reiterate Market Perform rating and raise price target to $38."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP47 at UBS
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR121 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!