SunPower (SPWR) PT Lowered to $27 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne lowered the price target on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) to $27.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Sunpower reported solid execution in residential solar in 2Q with strong momentum for bookings heading into 2H21 and '22. The SunVault storage system has an encouraging 23% attach rate, though the rollout is slower than the $100mn that was expected at the start of the year. Lower revenue guidance and slower CIS growth likely contribute to shares being softer in the near term."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Berenberg
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!