Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Raised to INR715 at HSBC
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
HSBC analyst Damayanti Kerai raised the price target on Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) to INR715.00 (from INR700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!