Summit Insights Adds VMware (VMW) to Best Ideas List
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Summit Insights analyst Srini Nandury reiterated a Buy rating and $200.00 price target on VMware (NYSE: VMW) following the spin-off announcement made by Dell last week.
The analyst stated "We took out Vmware from our best ideas after the recent departure of Pat Gelsinger. We noted at that time, we will add back Vmware when the Dell ownership issue will be known for certainty". "We believe Vmware is well-positioned to benefit from the recovery in on-prem spending post-pandemic. Revenue continues to be driven by strength in subscription and SaaS revenue, while the last three-quarters of on-prem revenue was impacted due to the closure of data centers. Vmware is one of the best-positioned enterprise software names that is directly tied to the growth of Cloud".
Shares of VMware closed at $164.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Best Ideas List, Srini Nandury
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!