Stifel Upgrades Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones upgraded Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $122.00 (from $120.00).
The analyst comments "Very strong balance sheet with year-end net debt to trailing EBITDA forecast at a low 0.8x. Curtiss-Wright has returned to the M&A market over the last couple of years with what we view as a couple of very solid deals. The strong balance sheet provides both comfort (financially) and the dry powder to potentially pick up solid companies at good prices should we see a more pronounced market downturn."
Shares of Curtiss-Wright closed at $103.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD37.71 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!