Stifel Upgrades CIRCOR International (CIR) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones upgraded CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $47.00 (from $50.00).
- Sees an attractive valuation.
- Believes further divestitures could reduce leverage.
- Sees potential upside if management delivers on targets but acknowledges "credibility problem with investors."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $37.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Buy
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!