Stifel Starts Lumentum (LITE) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
(Updated - December 1, 2022 4:12 PM EST)
Stifel analyst Ruben Roy initiates coverage on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) at Buy, PT $68.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Lumentum Holdings, Inc. (LITE) with a Buy rating and $68 target price. LITE participates in the global optical component market, which we expect to be a longer-term beneficiary of data growth and the ongoing shift to digital and virtual work and life environments. Through a number of key acquisitions, including NeoPhotonics Corporation and the recent acquisition of IPG Photonics’ telecom transmission assets, LITE has established itself as a market leading provider of optical and photonic products for the cloud and telecom network infrastructure markets and, we believe, it will remain focused in this area. In the datacom area, we expect a narrowed focus toward the design and development of photonics chips will support longer-term growth opportunities."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keppel DC REIT (KEPE:SP) (KPDCF) PT Raised to SGD2.30 at JPMorgan
- Suntec REIT (SUN:SP) PT Lowered to SGD1.30 at JPMorgan
- AIA Group (1299:HK) (AAGIY) PT Raised to HK$98.50 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement, Ruben Roy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!