Stifel Starts Cogentix Medical (CGNT) at Buy
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Brad Reback initiates coverage on Cogentix Medical (NASDAQ: CGNT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00.
The analyst comments "For over two decades, Cognyte’s security analytics software has provided government and enterprise customers with Actionable Intelligence derived from the application of advanced analytics across disparate data sources to accelerate myriad security investigations (i.e., criminal, analysis of potentially malicious activity across enterprise and government networks, etc.). We believe the degree to which Cognyte's Advanced Intelligence enhances the efficacy of such investigative efforts makes the company's Analytics Platform quite sticky in nature (~90% of revenue is sourced from repeat customers). This helps mitigate the potential for material churn and, in our view, should translate into broader utilization of the Analytics Platform over time. Looking forward, we expect Cognyte to post low/mid-teens revenue growth and continued margin expansion as the company captures incremental wallet share across its installed base via expanded utilization (product expansion and new use cases)."
Shares of Cogentix Medical closed at $30.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Street Starts Coverage of Olo (OLO) With Mostly Positive Ratings on Profitable Business Model
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Buy, 'Cloud Security Pioneer is Revolutionizing the Game'
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Caterpillar (CAT) at Outperform