Stifel Resumes Schneider National (SNDR) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi resumes coverage on Schneider National (NYSE: SNDR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.00.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage of Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) with a Buy rating and $29 target price. Schneider is one of the largest multi-modal freight carriers in the U.S. with core operations spanning from Truckload to Intermodal and Logistics. Schneider is a growing player in Logistics, which is bolstered by its focus on technological advancement and ultimately its positioning as a platform of choice for future brokerage transactions. Additionally, Schneider is starting to drive improvements in its Truckload and Intermodal segments that we believe will persist. We see a multi-modal approach as advantageous given the ability it provides to flex growth between Truckload and Intermodal - something that has become important amid driver recruitment challenges and a greater focus on environmental consequences. Demand strength across all of Schneider's segments, combined with growth tailwinds on the Logistics side, positions the carrier to grow earnings into 2022 and beyond, in our view."
Shares of Schneider National closed at $21.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schneider National (SNDR) PT Raised to $30 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$77 at Macquarie
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!