Stifel Resumes Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (CVLG) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi resumes coverage on Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CVLG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
The analyst comments "We are resuming coverage of Covenant Logistics Group, Inc. (CVLG) with a Hold rating and $25 target price. Covenant is a U.S. based provider of truckload services (asset-based and brokerage) that focuses primarily on dedicated and expedited freight moves. Covenant is likely to experience continued tailwinds buoyed by a favorable supply and demand setup. In recent years, Covenant has reduced its reliance on its expedited business and increased its dedicated, brokerage and warehousing offerings. We like the move to create a more durable earnings stream and think, over time, it will help improve the multiple if Covenant can stay ahead of the curve on the technology front. Today, however, dedicated remains a sizeable portion of the portfolio and has been under-performing on a combination of industry exposure, challenged contracts and rising wages. We don't believe these headwinds are going to resolve near-term and that could ultimately limit potential earnings upside."
Shares of Covenant Logistics Group Inc. closed at $20.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY5,900 at CLSA
- Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited (1876:HK) (BDWBF) PT Lowered to HK$29.40 at Macquarie
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!