Stifel Downgrades Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) to Hold
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Stifel downgraded Threshold Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: THLD) from Buy to Hold after the company announced negative topline data from both of its Phase III trials for TH-302 in pancreatic cancer and sarcoma.
Analyst Thomas Shrader commented, "Despite very positive phase II data, the pancreatic cancer again narrowly missed the OS endpoint (HR=0.84). The sarcoma trial showed no treatment effect. Based on the overwhelming preclinical data that TH-302 was reaching and penetrating tumors with an active chemotherapy we believe these results cast significant doubt on the fundamental focus of Threshold’s pipeline. The company currently has about $56.4 million in cash and this forms the basis of our valuation."
Shares of Threshold Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.90 at Canaccord Genuity
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!