Stifel Downgrades Now Inc (DNOW) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones downgraded Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $13.00 (from $17.00).
The analyst comments "We are fans of management and the longer-term potential driven by share gains in the market, but the outlook has too much uncertainty for us to justify a Buy rating at this time, so are stepping to the sidelines with a Hold rating."
Shares of Now Inc closed at $11.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD29 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!