Stifel Downgrades Now Inc (DNOW) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones downgraded Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $13.00 (from $17.00).
The analyst comments "We are fans of management and the longer-term potential driven by share gains in the market, but the outlook has too much uncertainty for us to justify a Buy rating at this time, so are stepping to the sidelines with a Hold rating."
Shares of Now Inc closed at $11.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!