Stifel Downgrades MRC Global (MRC) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones downgraded MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20.00.
- Cites the valuation for stepping aside as the equity spot price nears the target price.
Shares of MRC Global closed at $18.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!