Stericycle (SRCL) Drops Off Stifel Select List
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Michael Hoffman reiterated a Buy rating and $85.00 price target on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL) but removed the name from the Stifel Select List following a 32.6% Y/Y gain.
The analyst stated "Since inclusion on the Select List the stock is up 32.6% compared to the S&P 500 and Russel 2000 up 15.9% and 3.8%, respectively. Our investment thesis remains intact: SRCL is making steady progress executing its five strategic pillars: divest of non-core assets, balance sheet delever, revenue quality, cut excess costs and roll-out a global ERP, the last being delayed by the travel restrictions posed by the pandemic should resume in 1H21."
Shares of Stericycle closed at $67.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood Allowing Some Investors Access to CLEAR Secure (YOU) IPO
- Hybe Corporation (352820:KS) PT Raised to KRW420,000 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts PLBY Group, Inc. (PLBY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!