Stephens Reiterates Underweight Rating on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS)
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst Daniel Imbro reiterated an Underweight rating and $58.00 price target on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) following the company's 4Q earnings report. DKS reported mixed 4Q results, with same-store sales exceeding expectations. DKS reported adjusted EPS of $2.43, compared with consensus estimates of $2.30.
2021 adjusted EPS estimate moves to $4.78 from $4.81, driven by a lower comp growth estimate and higher SG&A deleverage from wage increases. FY22 adjusted EPS estimate moves to $5.26 from $5.38, reflecting 10% growth y/y.
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $71.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
- Stifel Upgrades CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) to Buy Following Proprietary Survey
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,470 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!