Stephens Reiterates Equal Weight Rating on Greenbrier Companies (GBX)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst Justin Long reiterated an Equal Weight rating and $42.00 price target on Greenbrier Companies (NYSE: GBX) following the company's 2Q report. GBX reported fiscal 2Q21 adj. loss per share of ($0.28) that came in better than the consensus of ($0.37). Operating margins were -8.7% and this was below the Street estimate of -1.6%.
Stephens viewed GBX’s fiscal 2Q21 results as mixed. Long lowered FY21 adj. EPS estimate to $0.10 (was $0.20) and is leaving FY22 adj. EPS of $2.30 unchanged.
Shares of Greenbrier Companies closed at $46.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- UBS Clings to its Sell Rating on American Airlines (AAL) After Earnings
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!