Stephens Reiterates Equal Weight Rating on Domino's Pizza (DPZ)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst James Rutherford reiterated an Equal Weight rating and $405.00 price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) following the company's report that Stu Levy is stepping down from his position as CFO to pursue other opportunities, but will remain an advisor to the company until August 31, 2021.
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $431.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Domino's Pizza (DPZ) at Neutral
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Appoints Brian M. Strem as CEO and President
- Trimble (TRMB) Appoints Ann Fandozzi to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!