Standpoint Research Upgrades IBM (IBM) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Standpoint Research upgraded IBM (NYSE: IBM) from Hold to Buy.
Analyst Ronnie Moas comments that there some improvement being made and he believes the bad news and concerns appear to be priced in. He comments further "The bet here is that margins may have bottomed out and stabilized and a margin bounce from here could get the share price back near $180 by 2018-2019."
Shares of IBM closed at $154.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK255 at Barclays
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR4 at Barclays
- Hemnet Group AB (HEM:SS) PT Lowered to SEK175 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!