Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $181 at Needham & Company
- Nasdaq futures jump 2% after Microsoft's strong forecast; Fed decision looms
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil rises to near $89 on Russia-Ukraine tension
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Surge on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews lowered the price target on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) to $181.00 (from $203.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are encouraged by SPLK’s 3QFY22 results for three reasons: 1) investors had an opportunity to learn more context around the CEO change which we believe should alleviate some fear and uncertainty; 2) SPLK’s cloud results continued to demonstrate strength, highlighted by an acceleration in cloud ARR (+75% YoY growth); 3) management unexpectedly provided directional guidance for FY23, which should ease concerns around fundamental momentum and visibility. With SPLK now through the majority of its model transition (i.e. management expects cloud to represent 70% of total mix in 4QFY22), we expect quarterly volatility will begin to dissipate, which also should be a positive for the shares. We continue to believe that the combination of ramping OCF and a growing ARR renewal base provides optimism for SPLK to be revalued as a cloud company."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $118 as Morgan Stanley Sees Outlook as Conservative
- UPDATE: BTIG Upgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Buy on Improving Checks
- UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!