Software AG (SOW:GR) (SWDAF) PT Lowered to EUR44 at Goldman Sachs
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai lowered the price target on Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: SWDAF) to EUR44.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR95 at Credit Suisse
- BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!