So-Young Int'l (SY) PT Lowered to $14 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Vincent Yu lowered the price target on So-Young Int'l (NASDAQ: SY) to $14.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "So-Young reported in-line 4Q20 results, but guidance was disappointing. In 2021, the company plan to refine its offline operation, expand So-Young Pass to attract new users, and improve purchasing conversion rates in the non-surgical categories, all while waiting for a full recovery in surgical categories. That said, we are lowering our 1Q21 and FY21 estimates and our PT to $14 from $16 in anticipation of a slower-than-expected recovery in the reservation services segment."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!