Sleep Number (SNBR) PT Raised to $100 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Curtis Nagel raised the price target on Sleep Number (NASDAQ: SNBR) to $100.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining an Underperform rating.
- 1Q EPS above mostly on tax, comps lower on foam delay
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR34 at Kotak
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Lowered to INR536 at ICICI Securities
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR350 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!