Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) NDR Takeaways - KeyBanc
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst Weston Twigg reiterated an Overweight rating and $225.00 price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) after hosting a series of investor meetings with management.
The analyst stated "we remained convinced of SWKS's ability to sustain long-term growth in mobile in Android and in the next several generations of iPhones due to content growth and 5G and in broad markets, which is now 30% of revenues. In particular, the introduction of Wi-Fi 6E, mmW, and AAPL's internal modem create multiple shots on goal for sustain content growth in future iPhones. Conversely, the Russia-Ukraine conflict creates uncertainty surrounding sell-through in Europe."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $134.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Price Target Cut By KeyBanc Ahead of Earnings
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Buy, Nearing Trough Multiple
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold on Macro Storm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!