Silicom Ltd. (SILC) PT Raised to $55 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson raised the price target on Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC) to $55.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We hosted Silicom on an NDR. We invited them based on the strong positive news flow from the company and a desire to get a better read on the outlook. Silicom described a lot of opportunities in the pipeline including large design wins with Tier 1 SPs, OpenRan and SD-WAN wins. While these wins offer longer term potential upside, the number of potential positive drivers of longer term growth should provide plenty of reason to own the stock, as we see it. Near-term, demand is strong but upside is capped by component availability. Tight components do not put the current or next couple of quarters at risk, but they limit the room for upside, in our view. We suspect the shortage will break over the next quarter or two and yield opportunity for supply to address some pent-up demand in the back half. Increasing PT to $55."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!