Silicom Ltd. (SILC) PT Raised to $55 at Needham & Company
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson raised the price target on Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC) to $55.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We hosted Silicom on an NDR. We invited them based on the strong positive news flow from the company and a desire to get a better read on the outlook. Silicom described a lot of opportunities in the pipeline including large design wins with Tier 1 SPs, OpenRan and SD-WAN wins. While these wins offer longer term potential upside, the number of potential positive drivers of longer term growth should provide plenty of reason to own the stock, as we see it. Near-term, demand is strong but upside is capped by component availability. Tight components do not put the current or next couple of quarters at risk, but they limit the room for upside, in our view. We suspect the shortage will break over the next quarter or two and yield opportunity for supply to address some pent-up demand in the back half. Increasing PT to $55."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Terex (TEX) to Buy
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR56 at UBS
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!