Sidoti Upgrades Gorman-Rupp (GRC) to Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb upgraded Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $41.00.
- Find Valuation Attractive Given Recent Pullback And Ahead Of Potential Water Infrastructure Opportunities
Shares of Gorman-Rupp closed at $32.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.80 at JPMorgan
- Scotiabank Upgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!