Shoprite Holdings Ltd. (SHP:SJ) (SRHGF) PT Raised to ZAR185 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Goldman Sachs analyst Mikhail Butkov raised the price target on Shoprite Holdings Ltd. (SHP:SJ) (OTC: SRHGF) to ZAR185.00 (from ZAR170.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (SVM:CN) (SVM) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQXFF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!