Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,675 at Jefferies
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Samad Samana raised the price target on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) to $1,675.00 (from $1,375.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q results capped off a stellar 2020, as revs/margins handily beat consensus. GMV(+99% y/y) and the MS take rate (1.70%) remained at impressive levels. Mgmt provided encouraging commentary on 2021 rev and new merchant trends even as pandemic tailwinds fade. We project ~34% '21 rev growth, strong against a tough +86% comp. With shares up ~30% YTD ahead of the print, we are not surprised to see it giving some gains back today. We remain positive on the ST & LT."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP57 at RBC Capital
- Indian Oil Corp Ltd. (IOCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR145 at HSBC
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR53 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!