Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Lowered to $88 at Stifel
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Jeffrey Stantial lowered the price target on Scientific Games (NASDAQ: SGMS) to $88.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst commented, "SGMS posted AEBITDA from continuing ops (ex-lottery and sports betting) inline to our model (Consensus was non-comp). Gaming was ahead, driven by growth in N.A. installs and sequential improvement in international yields, offset by online coming in modestly behind. Results in Gaming were encouraging, with SGMS seemingly taking ship share in both North America and Australia, while continuing recent momentum in premium installs. We remain positive on the long-term trajectory of the land-based business, and SGMS's capital efficient omnichannel gaming content-led strategy. However, with the stock trading ~11x 2022E AEBITDA, we believe valuation factors a meaningful degree of success already, with further upside likely hinging more on sustained market share growth driving upside to Consensus. Hence, we reiterate Hold for now. We adjust our model compositionally and to factor ramping iGaming investment, with 2022/2023E AEBITDA -2%/-1% to our prior model. Target price goes to $88 from $90 on estimate revisions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) to Sector Perform
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $40 at JMP Securities, Following Clinical Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!