Schrodinger (SDGR) PT Raised to $117 at BMO Capital
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim raised the price target on Schrodinger (NASDAQ: SDGR) to $117.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We raise our target price to $117 from $97, as we increase drug discovery revenues to reflect higher economics for internal programs based on favorable SDGR4/5 licensing terms in the BMS agreement. We expect IND-enabling studies for at least one internal program (CDC7, WEE1, MALT1) in 1H21, supporting a potential first-in-human study in 1Q22. On the software side, we expect 4Q20 step-up due to seasonality, with upward licensing revisions supporting growing adoption and maintaining positive momentum heading into 2021."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- Food & Life Companies (3563:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!