Schrodinger (SDGR) PT Raised to $117 at BMO Capital
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim raised the price target on Schrodinger (NASDAQ: SDGR) to $117.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We raise our target price to $117 from $97, as we increase drug discovery revenues to reflect higher economics for internal programs based on favorable SDGR4/5 licensing terms in the BMS agreement. We expect IND-enabling studies for at least one internal program (CDC7, WEE1, MALT1) in 1H21, supporting a potential first-in-human study in 1Q22. On the software side, we expect 4Q20 step-up due to seasonality, with upward licensing revisions supporting growing adoption and maintaining positive momentum heading into 2021."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Pure Storage (PSTG) at Overweight
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP47 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!