Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Stephen Gengaro raised the price target on Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) to $38.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Expanding margins and robust FCF generation highlighted SLB's 2Q21 print. Management provided positive commentary around continued margin expansion, free cash generation, and revenue growth in both North America and international regions, and recent performance is increasing our confidence in SLB's ability to deliver rising earnings and cash flow over the next few years. We reiterate our Buy rating, SLB remains a member of the Stifel Select List, and we are raising our target price to $38 from $37 based on 11.2x our 2022 EBITDA forecast."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX) PT Lowered to $46 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades FibroGen (FGEN) to Sell
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.45 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!