SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) PT Raised to $80 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mayank Tandon raised the price target on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) to $80.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "SSNC posted solid 4Q results, beating consensus estimates on the top and bottom line due to solid performance within the alternatives, Eze, and Intralinks businesses and modest improvement within DST. Management also provided FY21 guidance which calls for an improvement in customer buying activity as the year progresses while maintaining healthy (95-96%) net revenue retention in the existing client base. With the shares trading at a FY22 P/E multiple of ~14x, we believe the risk-reward is favorable given SSNC's MT prospects to drive 15-20% annualized EPS growth by combining steady organic growth with debt reduction, share repurchases, and accretive M&A. We are reiterating our BUY rating and raising our target to $80."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Hoshizaki Corp. (6465:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!